Thursday, April 7, 2011

Embarrassing moment 2004 - By Mary V

It all started on December the 6Th, the day of prize giving. I stood up on at my old school Rapotaka for the first time of my life. As I stood up and walked towards the stage I tripped on the stairs and fell into the gap between it. I tried to get out but I couldn't so the principal came to help me. It was really embarrassing for me because the whole school was watching, I wanted to disappear instantly without anybody noticing.

After I was rescued from the stage I was saved by my mum because she came to kiss me on the cheek because I won a prize for a fantastic student helper. That was my second embarrassing moment for that day! I don’t ever want to be embarrassed in my life again!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary V,

    That must of been embarassing. I can picture what had happend to you. Nice story and keep it up.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Room 7 loves getting comments so please come back again soon!